Delectable Dean Tucker starts by lapping at smooth Ajay Cavallis feet by the pool. His long tongue licks every inch of Ajays beautiful toes, giving all ten equal attention. Dean works his way up Ajays body, then travel inside where Ajay can massage Deans whole body with his feet, paying special attention to his ass and spreading Deans firm butt cheeks with his toes. Ajay even manages to stick some in Deans willing pucker! But after a juicy rimjob, Deans meaty cock finds its way into Ajays schute, and the two fuck in a variety of positions. Ajay is even able to suck on Deans toes while hes getting plowed. The two then lean back and shoot thick wads onto each others feet!
Currently assisting medically in Florida, Ajay likes to run and go to the beach...and suck on Dean Tucker's toes in FEET!
Dean is a building engineer, and claims he bottoms 80% of the time, and tops the other 20%. He enjoys getting fucked hard during that 80%.